Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sharing a gem

This afternoon while perusing my e-mail, there was the Tuesday summary from "bloglovin" with the week's top picks.  I scrolled down through the list -- most are about "style" and I'm not very stylish.  But this one caught my eye -- 25 WAYS TO FEEL LESS LONELY.  Hmmm??


I'm pretty good at handling "loneliness" when it feels bad (I just head for my sewing machine) but I guess on this day when we are all mourning the loss of one of the funniest men in American, Robin Williams -- it seemed like it might be a good idea to read it.  How could such a delightful and funny person be that lonely?  It's hard to comprehend.

One click and I was there -- the name of the blog is Delightfully Tacky.  Elizabeth's #1 is the same as my #1 -- so I read through the entire list and became a "follower".    It's definitely a worthwhile read and while you are there, be sure to check out the post entitled "street corn" and be sure to read the second paragraph slowly.  Her comments about "inspiration" are inspired and all quilters with large UFQ backlogs would do well to heed her advice!

Then go be with people you love!!

Mary Huey



2 comments: